Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Sunday, October 29, 2017

Thinking of You


It's Sweet Sunday Team Inspiration day at Rubbernecker Stamps and I have a card made with the Fall Foliage two part set but I only used the tree.  To make the background, I rubbed ink pads on a long thin acrylic block in Mowed Lawn, Marigold and Straw.  The block was then sprayed with water and the ink was stamped on a white panel.  Once dry the trees were stamped with VersaMark ink and embossed with Twilight embossing powder.  Thinking of You was stamped on a white tag, embossed with Twilight.  It was then stamped with one of the small stamps from the Splatter Stains sets in Marigold and Straw, layered on black, tied with ribbon and popped up on the card.

Now head on over to the Rubbernecker Blog and see what the other designers have for you!

Stay connected and don't miss a thing!

 Follow Stamp This 



Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products!  Today I'm sharing some fun new products sent to me from Rubbernecker Stamps.



No comments: