Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

You're Amazing


Stampendous has some really neat new 8" x 8" stamps that can be used in so many ways.  This week the design team will be sharing projects made with these stamps. Today I used the DECOR Cling Leaves to make my background.

Here's how my card was made.
1.  Lay DECOR Cling Leaves on desk with rubber side up.  Ink with VersaMark Ink and lay a watercolor panel on top and press.
2.  Sprinkle watercolor panel with white embossing powder and heat.
3.  Scribble pink and orange Gelatos on the watercolor paper to make color blocks.
4.  Use a baby wipe to wipe across the colors so they blend.  Use a clean piece of the wipe for each color.
5.  Use a circle die to cut the circle and glue the panel onto a white card.
6.  Stamp "So Amazing" inside the circle with Onyx Black VersaFine Ink and emboss with clear.
7. Glue on orange and pink sequins and add washi tape.

Supplies
Special Friends
DCR101 Decor Cling Leaves
EP100 White Embossing Powder
So Amazing
EP020 Clear Embossing Powder
Onyx Black VersaFine
VersaMark Ink

Plus
Gelatos
The Paper Studio Decorative Paper
3 in 1 Glue
Watercolor paper
White Cardstock
Circle Die
Baby Wipes

Stay connected and don't miss a thing!




Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products!  Today I'm sharing some fun new products sent to me from Stampendous!


No comments: