Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, June 19, 2017

Have Sweet Day



We’re Keeping Cool this week on the Stampendous Blog and on the Design Team Blogs, which is nice, because even in temperate Anaheim, California where Stampendous is home, it's NOT cool! Hopefully our inspirations will help you stay cool this week. Comment on our blogs this week, and tell us what the weather is doing in your neck of the woods. One commenter will win a Cling Rubber Dessert Dive stamp and get to cool off with our favorite mice.
Disclaimer- You guys know I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing some fun new products sent to me from Stampendous! 

*** Stampendous is offering Free Shipping on their website on orders over $50 from now through August 31.

Here is how my card was made;
1.  Stamp Ice Pop Treat onto a white panel with black ink.  Color with watercolor pencils and shade with Prisma Pencils.
2.  Use the Picasso Tool to to make clouds, sponging with Tumbled Glass ink.
3.  Emboss the ground with Golden Sand Embossing Powder by sprinkling it on, wiping any powder off the image, then heat from underneath so the powder doesn't blow off.  Glue to a green slightly larger green panel and set aside.
4.  Stamp senitment from the Mice Wishes Perfectly Clear Set with black ink on Graphic 45 paper.  Use Fitted Frames to diecut and glue to the left side of the image.
5.  Glue a panel of Graphic 45 paper to a Goldenrod card and glue the image to the card diagonally.  Add Dot Sparklers to the framed sentiment.

Supplies
Stampendous
HMP76 Ice Pop Treat
SSCM5000 Mice Wishes Perfectly Clear Set
DCP1005 Fitted Frames A
DWLL332 Picasso
EP211 Golden Sand Embossing Powder
HT400 Heat Tool
AC672HSN Dot Sparklers Class A Peel Stickers Green
STF082 Onyx Black VersaFine Ink

Plus
My Colors Cardstock- Parrot, Goldenrod
Graphic 45- Voyage Beneath The Sea Collection
Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry Glue
Staedtler Watercolor Pencils
Distress Ink- Tumbled Glass
Diecut Machine

Here are the other Stampendous Designers that are keeping cool today.

Alison Heikkila

Jamie Martin

Kristine Reynolds


Stay connected and don't miss a thing!

 Follow Stamp This 
(I follow crafty people back!)



https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiBIB7cl3FWcUqRpVNE2xf0uD7bSSaDv8EJChhD3TSJRrDTTqubuFddCha_Vsye2BIOBKX1yGUjGJyPJvjizD-izRFYxEG1Q0kTmLKEiANGSeoreVxGdz2kjJCF6lGrlm9fopxLmRzM6V04/s1600/Stampendous+logo.jpg

8 comments:

barbara macaskill said...

So sweet! These adorable little guys have chosen the perfect way to stay cool! TFS!

Mary Holshouser said...

Nothing tastes better than a cold popsicle
on a hot day. Love those mice.
thanks for sharing.
Illinois

Bunny said...

Oh, I love this stamp. I also did the popsicle in green. Yours turned out so cute. I love it.

I can't believe the heat wave out west.

I'm on the east coast of Florida and it's almost always hot and humid. Not good for us frizzy haired girls. We are at least getting a little rain to put out the forest fires.

Stampendous said...

Love how you've colored these adorable little guys. It's so versatile to do this ice pop in any color! Thanks for sharing this cute card, Jamie!

Jean said...

Looks delicious!

Sue D said...

So sweet with these mice enjoying this pop treat. I like your coloring. Our weather is pleasant this week--in the 70's and low 80's.

Beckie Williams said...

This is just so sweet and cute. I am in love with these guys. They are the other "mouse" of my dreams!!

Denise Bryant said...

So sweet! Love your coloring! Now I want a popsicle!